Our Covid Commitment
Our Reef Rider Adventure is the perfect “social distancing” friendly tour. Our guests drive their own boats (maximum of 2 persons per boat) and we never ask non-family/friends to share boats.
Our industry leading refund policy means you can book in confidence. Our secure booking system will charge the full cost of your tour at the time of booking. If your vacation is cancelled due to Coronavirus or any other reason, or your ship does not dock in St Johns, or does not dock in time for you to get to us in time for your tour, then we will refund 100% of the money paid. We must be notified of any cancellations for any other reason at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour time or you will be liable for 100% of the tour cost.
We have worked diligently to reconfigure all of our operations to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. Our COVID-19 plan and protocols meet or exceed the social distancing, capacity, and health and safety guidelines outlined by our local government authorities. Below are highlights of these protocols and what you can expect during your upcoming visit.
As information pertaining to COVID-19 is ever-evolving, please be sure to check back to this page for updates prior to visiting.
Here is what you can expect during your visit:
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- All Antigua Reef Riders associates are required to wear masks whilst at work on land.
- All guests will be asked to confirm that they are free of the symptoms of Covid-19
- All Guests and Associates are required to undergo temperature check screenings upon entering the property. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher are not be permitted to enter.
- Guests must wear masks upon arrival and during the pre-tour safety briefing as well. Once you are released onto the water you may remove your mask.
- All Associates are required to participate in scheduled handwashing breaks throughout their work day.
- Thorough, commercial-grade cleaning of the area and all surfaces are conducted continuously throughout the day.
- All Boats and life vests are throughly sanitized before and after each tour
- A Hand sanitization station is available on the property for the use of our Guests and Associates.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkel and mask. As an experienced and responsible tour operator we are well practiced in the sanitation of our snorkel equipment and this will still be available for our guests’ use if required.
CAPACITY CONTROL – LIMITED TOUR GROUPS
- Our tour capacity has been reduced by 1/3rd to allow for proper social distancing and sanitisation breaks. Groups of more than 8 can be accommodated for family groups upon request.
- Please be respectful of other’s space during the tour induction and safety briefings.
TOUCHLESS OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO OUR GUESTS
- We encourage our guests to pay in full by credit card before arrival but can accept credit card payments on the day.
- We will be providing our guests with an option to purchase our tour merchandise online after their tours directly from our website with delivery straight to their home address.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; therefore, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Antigua Reef Riders you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.